Bake up something delicious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by The Briq on 4th Street Apartments in Bentonville, Arkansas, and put our expansive kitchens to good use!
You can still put your kitchen to use on a warm day, too! And, nothing compares to a sweet treat during the spring or summertime, like this Three-Ingredient Strawberry Ice Box Cake. Not only is this recipe insanely tasty, but it’s also super quick to throw together, given that it requires only three ingredients. Not to mention, everything you need to make this addicting strawberry cake can be easily found at your local grocery store. The next time your sweet tooth calls out for something sugary, try out this easy recipe!
• 5 cups sweetened whipped cream
• 11 large rectangular graham crackers
• 3 cups strawberries, chopped
• Toppings, if desired
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ? of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. Note that the top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.
5. Refrigerate for at least three hours before enjoying.